News! News! News!
You may have heard that Jim is retiring from the Broken Bow Public Schools -- it's true! However... we intend to remain in the community, and to continue to fully support our Sunny Arbor Web Design Services customers. In fact, we're in the middle of reorganizing Sunny Arbor strictly as an Internet support company, and the changes to this website are just the beginning.
For our existing customers...
- New Web Portal Support at no charge
- New immediate response phone number at no charge
- Update of your website to current versions at no charge
- New website management features to make content changes easier at no charge
For new customers...
- Custom website design/implementation/maintenance
- Consulting services on existing websites
- SQL, MySQL and Access support/analysis services
- Network infrastructure design/installation/maintenance (incl. WiFi)
- Microsoft Active Directory administration services
- Custom training development/presentation
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 support/training
We are available for per-issue billing or on-going support contracts at several levels of service.
Existing customers will be contacted in person to provide support portal login credentials and an introduction to submitting support issues.